Saturday, June 22, 2024

Are You Wendy the Good Little Witch?

 -I am the father of one of each of my non-identical twins the Heyworths' children

-I had a dream I was in bed with comics creator Rob Liefeld. Like the above statement. In the dream the Anti-Christ looked like him

-months later I had a dream I was in bed with the Heyworths on each side of me. I wanted to get pregnant with their child

-about 1978 I had a dream I was in my grandparents' garage in LEBANON Street. They can't be LIBERATED from their marriages

-the Street was on the border of Tauranga

-in the dream there was a tall, good looking witch. Long red hair and a long red dress in our garage

-I asked her Are you Wendy the Good Little Witch?

-the slogan of a Harvey Comics character

-I had two equal comparison dreams. Representing two females. One in a Grease live program on TV. The actress got her FOOT jammed in her boot. She tried to get it out and kept trying on live TV. No one came to help her. Later in a Hospital Room she would always have terrible foot pain

-the Heyworths might be damned. And might get scorpion sores on their feet. LEBANON as in MADONNA

-Wendy maybe representing Glinda of Oz and the ruby shoes

-the comparison dream. A man and company just like WALT Disney named WORLD. He had a daughter. Looking flirty like in the RICK ASTLEY video. She was tall, beautiful with very long straight blonde hair. She was getting changed at the front of the audience. Her dress was long blue with slits up the side. Like Heyden Heyworth's wife came in our Ward Room. The most attractive woman I had seen. The Nurse said You didn't bring your baby daughter. The right height with long dark brown hair with slits in them. The woman's dress fell off her. The Australian audience jeered. The mother there looking like the mother in the first HOME ALONE video grinned looking fake like keeping appearances. I could tell it was the beginning of the fall of World and his company

-maybe the Heyworths owning Disney and Harvey along with Greyson Milewski wreck their companies

-the dream of the Witch like Peter Parker saying My career as Spider-Man is OVER

-our address at 6 Lebanon Street. Instead of a grass sloping section at the front. My grandparents relandscaped it to be a few stages of levels. Like the Harvey Comics logo  Jack in the Box. And on the first floor of the home. A small apartment with it's own bathroom and kitchen. And open area for bedroom, lounge etc The stages of the section like the Tauranga Boys College lunch area with rising high concrete steps / seating. The self-contained apartment the large wall by it with the large painting of the face like Walt Disney

-my two sons the Heyworths each have an arm tattoo. One of three small lightning bolts the other of a Beast's head. Maybe they are like 666

-WENDY as in W. DISNEY. GOOD LITTLE as I Harvey Comics

No comments:

Post a Comment

Crisis Miracles Blogs

Crisis Miracles Blogs