Friday, May 31, 2024

Rosco

 -I think on a New Zealand made Kids TV show in the 1970s

-there was a New Zealand made comic

-called 'Rosco'

-he was a Cowboy

-the format of the comic might have been like The Smurfs comics

-I have never seen a trace of this comic since

-he looked slightly like a man I know who lives nearby named ROSS Farr



-ROSCO- as in CROSS. I get the exact looking appearance of CHRISTIAN 'Paredes'. And CROSS CO I get the Messiah like personality I saw in him

-ROSCO- I get the RESCUE powers. My list of super hero powers I came up with

-ROSCO- RUSH RESCUE- I get them fully in me all the time

-the fictional WESTERN comic like CHRISTIANITY is fiction

-ROSS FARR- like the CROSS is a FRAUD

-RESTAURANT- with that I did the REST of CREATION

-RESTAURANT- CHRISTIANITY concept created by TWISTING and TURNING while I was at REST and in TOURIST ATTRACTION


No comments:

Post a Comment

Crisis Miracles Blogs

Crisis Miracles Blogs