Thursday, June 13, 2024

Doing it Right

-the Restaurant might have set me up with the appearance, personality and super hero powers I want


-RESTAURANT / CHRISTIAN

-I went there apparently with CARE and CRAFT / I have the CARE / MESSIAH like personality I saw in him. And the CRAFT / FULL APPEARANCE he had in the Fitness Add


-I have the super hero powers I wanted. REST / the FIRST letters TAURANT / TURNING what I WANT / the once special themed rooms of my home to the first letters of each power I picked

-RESTAURANT ROCK of ETERNITY. My list of super hero powers Captain Marvel gets his from the Rock of Eternity. Resides Eternally in me. The hill with the Restaurant on it might be like a Rock of Eternity


-super hero powers- flight, strength, phasing, invulnerable, ground control, telekinesis, heat vision, beam comes from one hand that can create objects and do things, can centre on crime and population centres. And maybe can fire beams from my eyes that can fix broken objects and can pass my body through sick living things to heal them. etc powers


-appearance- tallish, handsome, largish muscles, dark brown hair, tan, mostly hairless body. Looking exactly like Christian Paredes did in the magazine Fitness Add. Like the model did in the Janet Jackson video Love will Never Do (Without You)


-personality- the same exceptional Messiah like personality I saw in him in the Add when he looked the most Messiah like to me 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Crisis Miracles Blogs

Crisis Miracles Blogs