Saturday, June 22, 2024

Grease Live

-after all that I clicked on what I might have needed to do

-I bought the DVD Grease Live

-and liked the opening track Grease is the Word sung by Jessie J

-like Grease might represent Windsor High and Live might represent Days of our Lives

-like a track and video played to a Monitor round up by the theme of Days of our Lives

-I had a copy of the DVD but putting it in a cheaper new DVD player chewed it

-I didn't buy another one because when I was young I had the choice of buying either a novel about Falcon Crest the Winery soap opera or buying a poster of Grease

-the chance it might represent Mills Reef Winery or Anthony Hay at University

-really it meant the opposite they won't go up

-I remember stupidly but set up I put a PINK SPOT like a nipple in the corner of Olivia Newton-John's elbow to look like a breast

-maybe meaning what was really meant this morning when I tried to change my sex to make the miracles

-tonight I clicked. The MARK the slightly large pink lump on my left thigh

-the maybe source of the power to do this by a Monitor. Which by me thinking of it sent me in to it

-I pulled off my shorts and wore boxers as soon as I was in there. My shorts would have kept falling off

-I once heard a Radio Countdown DJ say Mark Wahlberg has a third nipple on his chest he thinks might give him magic powers

-the lump on my thigh like the magazine photo I imagined with his fictional leg hairs. Long, black and far spaced

-it might be that I needed all along

-the small mountain I rose out of in the rocket looks like the lump on my thigh

-RESTAURANT / GREASE


-Grease LiveGrease Live

No comments:

Post a Comment

Crisis Miracles Blogs

Crisis Miracles Blogs