Saturday, June 22, 2024

The Secret of my Success

-I am out of any ever marriage or partnership

-my maybe in one version of me Beast Boy's adopted mother Rita Farr / Elasti-Girl

-in the Doom Patrol TV series. Instead of just being an outcast maybe unable to stop growing

-she would keep devolving in to large red like blobs

-that she would have to struggle hard to pull herself together

-the pinkish lump on my left thigh

-whatever the TV makers' reasons were

-my magic I generate with not planning actually some of it

-I willed the pink lump to effect any partner I have to have this happen to them

-and it will happen often

-and it will be set up so she has to go out constantly living the life of Royalty

-and the Days of our Lives logo hourglass looks like an upper and lower lump from my thigh

No comments:

Post a Comment

Crisis Miracles Blogs

Crisis Miracles Blogs